Dear Friends and Patrons of U.S. Classic Guitar,
The March and April concerts and master classes for David Russell, Giovanni Grano, and William Jenks in Los Angeles, Portland, and Hawaii have been postponed due to the covid-19 pandemic.
We are monitoring the progression of the pandemic closely and once the government and public health officials say it is safe for public gatherings to resume again we will announce the rescheduled concert dates. Thank you for your patience and please stay healthy and safe during this difficult time. We are all in this together and we will get through this.
While we do not offer refunds for rescheduled concerts, we would like to offer these three options for those that bought individual concert tickets:
- Hang on to your David Russell and Giovanni Grano/William Jenks tickets which will be valid for their new rescheduled concert dates. The rescheduled concert dates will be announced as soon as possible.
- Receive a voucher for the value of your ticket purchase which will be valid for any future concert of the remaining 2019-2020 season as well as the next 2020-2021 season.
- Donate the value of your ticket purchase for a tax deductible donation.
Once you decide what you’d like to do, here’s the best way to reach us:
- By email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 971.715.8097 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am – 5:30pm)
We want to do our part to make sure our audiences stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your support and understanding.